Repair Service Policy Agreement
Before making your request for warranty repair, please read the following information carefully:
Hydrogen provides a Manufacture Limited Warranty service which is free of charge for eligible devices. The following are the terms and conditions for repairing your device:
- The device is within 12 months from the purchase date. (Providing a proof of purchase can help us identify this for you)
- The device was purchased in the USA (Device warranty is country specific)
- The device is free of physical abuse including a broken screen and liquid damage
- RED Hydrogen will provide a return shipping label and customs invoice for shipment back to the US for repair. Please follow packaging instructions that will be included with label.
- The customs invoice will indicate that the item is being returned to the US for repair or replacement and will include the tracking number of the original shipment sent to you.
- Please keep a copy of this customs invoice should you need it when phone is returned to you.
- When RED Hydrogen ships the repaired/replaced phone back to you, the customs invoice will indicate that the device was repaired at no cost to you as the customer.
- We will also reference the tracking numbers of both the original shipment to you and the return to the US.
It will be your responsibility to understand the local customs requirements to ensure that you do not have to pay duties again on the reimportation of your phone.
If your device does not qualify based on these terms and conditions, then you may send in your device to be repaired via our Out-of-Warranty process. This will result in additional costs. These costs will include the following:
- Repair Labor
- Parts Replacement
Approximate transit and repair time 8-15 days.
I have read and agree with above statement and disclosures.